Career Opportunities at Blue Sky I-35
Assistant Property Manager
We are looking for an enthusiastic and detail-oriented Assistant Property Manager to join our team at Blue Sky I-35 RV Park. As the Assistant Property Manager, you will be responsible for supporting the Property Manager in all aspects of park operations, including leasing, maintenance, and resident relations.
- Assist the Property Manager in leasing activities, including showing available sites, processing rental applications, and executing lease agreements.
- Help maintain a high level of resident satisfaction by responding to resident inquiries and concerns in a timely and professional manner.
- Oversee the daily operations of the park, including site inspections, maintenance requests, and vendor management.
- Assist with rent collection, processing move-ins and move-outs, and other administrative tasks as needed.
- Coordinate with the Property Manager to ensure all park policies and procedures are being followed and enforced.
- Assist with marketing efforts, including preparing advertising materials and conducting outreach to potential residents.
- Keep the office and surrounding areas clean and organized.
- Participate in regular training and development activities to improve skills and knowledge of park operations
- High school diploma or equivalent; some college coursework or degree preferred.
- At least 1-2 years of experience in property management or a related field.
- Strong organizational and communication skills.
- Ability to multitask and manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, particularly Excel and Word.
- Familiarity with property management software is a plus.
- Must be available to work weekends and evenings as needed.
Pay and Benefits:
- This is a part-time position with a starting pay of $12-$15 per hour, depending on experience.
- There are no benefits included with this position.
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity to grow your career in property management, please send your resume to email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you!