The RV Camping Must-Have ListArticle
If you are thinking about heading out for an RV camping adventure, here are some important things you need to ensure you pack with you the next time you head to an RV park in Waco, TX.
Cleaning & Hygiene
- Pack cleaning cloths, sponges, Lysol wipes, and don’t forget the all-purpose cleaner too.
- Garbage bags, trash containers (big and small), and a mop.
- Toothbrushes, toothpaste, mouthwash, and any other personal cleaning products you may need.
- A Dutch oven cast iron pot along with a saucepan, and a skillet (preferably with a lid)
- All necessary utensils like spoons, forks, knives, bowls, cups/glasses, a pitcher, and microwave-friendly bowls and plates.
- For all those coffee and tea lovers always remember to bring a teapot along with a French press or instant coffee.
- Always have a cutting board, soap, and a few sponges.
- And last but not least, never forget to bring Rubbermaid and food storage accessories like Ziplock bags, plastic wrap, tin foil, etc.
- Rubbing alcohol or antibiotic lotion, a box of badges (different sizes), gauze, and pads/wrap.
- Sunscreen, bug spray, aloe lotion/cream for those bad sunburns.
- Tylenol or Advil, allergy medicine, and any other medication you may need.
- Flashlights and batteries.
- Fire extinguisher.
- A radio (battery-powered).
- Pillows, pillowcases, sheets, and stuff animals for the kids.
- Never forget toilet paper and a plunger.
- Hand soap, razors, shaving cream, and aftershave.
- Towels and hand towels.
- Lawn chairs.
- Your chargers, USB adaptors, extension cords, and tablets.
Equipment & Handyman Stuff
- Tool kit, lanterns, and duct tape.
- Jumper cables (for those emergencies).
- A lighter, matches, and firewood.
- A cooler to keep those drinks cold.
- Swiss Army-style knife.
Prep & Packing Tips
Try to make a list of all these things before you hit the road and head down to your local hardware and dollar store to pick them up.
Another good thing to remember is to try to store these things in bags or large Rubbermaid-style containers – this way you can label them and know what is where. This is especially important for your emergency items.
Visit Our RV Park in Waco, TX, Today
Now that you have everything you need for your next RV adventure, be sure to call and reserve your spot at I-35 RV Park & Resort. To learn more about our RV park in Waco, TX, and our rates, amenities, and more, contact our team today.